14.3. Fuel system and system of production of exhaust gases
The increased fuel consumption:
– the filtering element of the air filter is polluted;
– damage of system of injection of fuel (petrol engines);
– nozzles (diesel engines) are faulty;
– wrong installation of a corner of an advancing of ignition (petrol engines);
– low pressure in tires.
– the fuel tank, pipes and hoses is damaged or rusted.
The increased noise in system of production of exhaust gases:
– the system of production of exhaust gases is untight or the final collector is unreliably screwed;
– damage of mufflers or pipes;
– the suspension bracket of the exhaust system or its contact with a car body is defective.