1.1.26. Air conditioner
1. Inclusion and switching off of the conditioner
2. Temperature regulator
3. Air consumption regulator
|4. The regulator of distribution of air on salon
5. Button of switching of the modes of ventilation
Inclusion and switching off of the conditioner
By pressing the button the built-in indicator lights up.
The air conditioning system is intended for work at all seasons of the year. Conditioning provides drainage of damp air and more bystry removal of condensate from glasses.
Allows to establish desirable air temperature:
– a blue zone – air cooling;
– a red zone – air heating.
Cooling of air is possible only at the switched-on conditioner.
The regulator of distribution of air on salon
The forced ventilation mode (extreme right position of the button of the regulator) – the main operating mode of system of ventilation.
Button of switching of the modes of ventilation
The air recirculation mode (the indicator burns). Joins in extreme left position of the button of the regulator. This mode has to be used only in the following cases:
– for temporary isolation of salon from external air (for example, in the presence of unpleasant external smells or dust);
– for bystry warming up of air in salon;
– for more effective operation of the conditioner.
At inclusion of the mode of recirculation of air in some conditions fogging of glasses can be observed. As soon as possible it is necessary to return to the forced ventilation mode.